Up first I have a baby boy (or unisex) version using Doodlebug's cute Snips & Snails collection and the Tiny Ray of Sunshine stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. I stamped them on a variety of shrunken down 6x6 prints and then fussy cut them with my scissors. For my clouds I punched them using two different Fiskars punches with Doodlebug's sprinkle vellum and then die-cut a third one on my Silhouette to ground my sentiment. I stamped everything with Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate ink which has become a new favorite of mine and colored in the letters for the word "baby" with Copic markers.
For the baby girl version I turned to Technique Tuesday's Bundle of Joy stamp set and paper-pieced all the darling images using Doodlebug's Sugar & Spice 6x6 paper pad. I kept this one pretty clean and simple adding just a simple stitched line around the perimeter to dress it up.
Thanks so much for hanging with me today. All of the supplies I used in today's cards can be found in the various links below. :)
Supplies used (available at Technique Tuesday)
Supplies used (available at Simon Says Stamp)
- Doodlebug Snips & Snails 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- Doodlebug Sugar & Spice 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- Doodlebug 12 x 12 Lily White Sprinkles Vellum
- Doodlebug Bon Bon Doodle Twine
- Fiskars Cloud Large Easy Squeeze Punch
- Technique Tuesday Bundle of Joy Clear Stamps
- Simon Says Clear Stamps Tiny Ray of Sunshine
- Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad Dark Chocolate Brown
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Paper
Supplies used (available at Scrapbook.com)