Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Jillibean Soup Christmas Cheer Chowder Holiday Layout

Hello there!  Did you have a nice Christmas?  Ours was wonderful, but it always seems to go by way too quickly after preparing for it all month.  ;)

I have a layout I created this time last year using Jillibean Soup's Christmas Cheer Chowder that I never got around to sharing so I figured there's no time like the present.  ;)


To form the base of my page, I cut 2.35" circles on my Silhouette from all my favorite patterned papers to create a border around my layout.  Then for my title I cut the word Bright and an over-sized ampersand using a true-type font (which I hand-stitched with embroidery floss for a little oomph) to go with the "merry" die-cut from the collection.


I printed my journaling on the computer by temporarily adhering the die-cut cards to a piece of office paper before running them through my printer.  As a finishing touch I dressed up the word "bright" and my stars with a bit of glossy accents.


I love the touches of pink in this collection and how well it compliments my daughter's girly toys in the photos!  :)

Supplies used (available at Scrapbook.com)


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout of Hayley and her build a bear friends! How cute!! I am right there with you my friend, that Christmas ALWAYS goes by way too quickly! We had a nice holiday and I sure hope that you, Yoshi and the girls did too! We LOVED your card!!! Love ya!!
    Hugs,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We did have a nice Christmas! Completely perfect and relaxing with my family. I'm glad to hear yours was nice too. :)

      Delete
  2. I am so constantly amazed by your incredible stitching talents and your unfailing use of color and embellishments!! Love seeing your work!! Best day ever was when I started following you!! Thanks for the constant inspiration and friendship!! Glad your Christmas was happy and Thank you so much for the goodies!! You are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taunya! I'm glad you liked them! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...