Friday, October 31, 2014

Pebbles Inc. Thirty-One Halloween Layout with Circle Border

Happy Halloween!!!  I thought in honor of the holiday I would pop in to share a layout which was featured on a the Pebbles blog a couple weeks back using their fun Thirty-One Collection.



Starting at the top and working my way down, I created a little starry night scene in the top, right corner of my layout to help balance my page and draw the viewer's eye around (or in less technical terms it just sort of felt empty up there without it).  ;)



Moving down the page, I added a catchy title I found on a wonderful website called The Perfect Title (I find myself constantly turning to this helpful resource).    To create some more interest I mixed up my fonts and substituted a spider sticker for my letter "O".  I love how it worked out to have it hanging from the word above it!  :)



Finally I created a circle border as the main embellishment for my page using a mixture of different sized circles punched from patterned paper.  I love how this allowed me showcase more than six different patterned papers from the collection without feeling too overwhelming.  These little circles also provided the perfect spot to house so many of the cute stickers from the collection so they don't appear to be floating.




Once again I was looking for yet another way to use so many of my favorite patterned papers and this fun sketch by Becky Fleck at Page Maps fit the bill.  I hope I've inspired you to try a punched border of your own!  :)

Supplies:Thirty-One Cardstock StickersThirty-One Countdown Double-Sided Cardstock P31P-32290Thirty-One Mystical Double-Sided Cardstock P31P-32293Thirty-One Witches’ Brew Double-Sided Cardstock P31P-32296Thirty-One Dreadful Double-Sided Cardstock P31P-32297Thirty-One Batty Double-Sided Cardstock P31P-32298Thirty-One Witching Hour Double-Sided Cardstock P31P-32301Birthday Wishes Chalkboard Thickers Alpha Stickers 732564Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies-Pinking Circle 03240-1

1 comment:

  1. Great showcasing of your photos and way cool use of embellishments and the perfect pattern paper choices!! Again - your stitching just completes the project!! Your title and mid border are fabulously done as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...