Friday, August 15, 2014

A Pebbles Garden Party Spring Layout with Circle Border

Today I thought I would share a recent layout I created with Pebbles sweet Garden Party collection!


For my border, I punched 2 inch circles from various patterns from the 6x6 paper pad and then sort of haphazardly stitched around them with my sewing machine.  To create a little extra interest I popped up three of the die-cuts with foam tape.


For my title I combined a "hello" die-cut with the word "gorgeous" which I cut on my Silhouette.  I utilized Pebbles darling scalloped die-cut card by temporarily adhering it to some office paper and running it through my printer.


I hope you all have a sunny and happy weekend!  Thanks so stopping by.  :)







Supplies

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and beautiful young lady!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the focus is on your beautiful daughter and these pics!! The circles and the die cuts just accent and boy did this layout turn out amazingly!! What a work of art! Kudos to you for creating a layout that enhanced the beauty of the pics and did not distract from them!! Very, extremely well done - LOVE the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...