Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Last of My Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen Creations

Back today to share the last two cards from my guest spot over at Jillibean's Card Kitchen Club blog.  I think these last two were some of favorites.  ;)

For this card I cut the sentiment from a journaling card from the Bite Sized Bits paper and an airplane from the Pea Pods diecuts.  I chose to fussy cut and remove the white border from my diecut to give my design a more cohesive streamlined look.  I love that these diecut shapes can be used either way.  ;)


Up next I have a thinking of you across the miles sort of card.  I made this card with my Japanese mother-in-law in mind.  I had fun using the yellow seam binding tape for my bow with two heart stick pins that came with the kit.  For my sentiment I cut apart the same "thinking of you" sentiment in two different colors to better fit the vertical space on my card.


I can't leave without say a BIG thank you Jillibean Soup for inviting me to play along.  :)

I hope you've been inspired this week.  It was super fun and I enjoyed the challenge of creating of trying to only create with the one box of supplies.  I think we should all do that every once in awhile to stretch ourselves creatively.  ;)  

2 comments:

  1. These cards are wonderful!! That second one with the yellow bow and the 2 heart pins has me really grinning!! Looks so good, so professional - Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of Cuteness, you have a great eye for design. I love the papers behind the airplane. It looks like the plane is leaving behind rays or it is "opening" the world. Very clever! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...