Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen June Guest Designer

I was honored when Kimber asked me to be a guest designer for Jillibean Soup's Card Kitchen Club this month.  If you haven't heard of them they are a fun club that sends you a new coordinating kit of supplies with enough paper and embellishments to make 8 cards each month (with enough extras to squeeze a couple extra cards or a layout).  This month's kit focuses Jillibean Soup's Sightseeing Stew collection and today I have two of my eight cards to share on their blog.  On a side note, aside from chalk ink and thread, every single paper and embellishment I used on my cards came with the kit.  :)

First up I have a card where I lined up 6 arrows from Pea Pods diecuts along the right side of my card.  I paired it with the coordinating arrow paper from the collection and a sentiment from the Pebbles Phrase sticker sheet.


Next up I thought it would be fun to use a 3/4" circle punch to punch the numbers from the filmstrip patterned paper to create a grid design across my card.  To add some interest I punched 5 extras to pop up with foam tape in a random pattern.  For my sentiment I cut new v's on each end of the Pebbles pennant sticker so they would match and the sentiment would be centered.  I thought it would be fun to write or type of a sentiment inside that said something to the effect of "Age is just a number..."


Check back tomorrow when I'll be sharing a couple more cards using this fun kit.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Again - Kudos to you for making such excellent, detailed and precise cards!! You are a fantastic designer!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards again as always my friend!!! So LOVE your work!! I just wish we lived close by... I would love to play and have a creative play date with you! Maybe we will have to plan a trip to meet up some time! So... how much are these kits each month?
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! ;) It's $22.99 for subscribers and $24.99 for one month (plus $5.25 Priority Shipping).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...