Friday, May 16, 2014

Some Doodlebug Cap & Gown Graduation Cards

Today I thought I would share a couple of simple, classic themed graduation cards I created awhile back for a magazine call using Doodlebug's "Cap & Gown" collection from last year.

First up is one using a row of double ribbon bows with a brad in the center.  For both of these cards I used the same 2 pieces of patterned paper, a grad cap doodle pop and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's
Happy Day stamp set.


For my second card I went square in design and used a piece of red print washi tape down the center of my band.  Both of these went together pretty quickly and were a lot of fun to make.




On a side note with all the problems with Feedburner I have just switched my email service to MailChimp.  I'm hoping this means you will now be receiving regular feeds and emails from me.  Please let me know if any of you are experiencing any issues with the switch.  Also, if you have a blog of your own and use Feedburner you might look into switching to another service as well.  It took me awhile to realize it, but I am no longer receiving emails from most of the blogs I subscribe to.

I hope you have an awesome weekend!  Check back on Tuesday when I'll be sharing some projects I'm very excited about using Doodlebug's new fourth of July collection.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...