Monday, January 27, 2014

"You Warm My Heart" Love Themed Hot Cocoa Card

Today I have a card to share that would be perfect for an everyday Winter "thinking of you" sort of card or even for Valentine's Day.

I created this one using a Silhouette Coffee Mug cutting file found HERE, substituting vellum steam from the Brr Hot Chocolate file found HERE.


For my sentiment I cut apart the "Warm Hearts + mug" cutting file found HERE and paired it with some of my favorite Ali Edwards stamps by Technique Tuesday.  I'm happy with how it turned out--Feels like a warm hug!  :)

Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!  

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I love this, I LOVE this! Pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute!! Love the vellum steam! <3 (pinned this too---not cuz I could make it, but because I love it so much!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...