Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Technique Tuesday Layout with New Ali Edwards stamps

Technique Tuesday has a new Video up on their blog showcasing a few of there newest releases for Winter CHA.  I was lucky enough to play with two of them on this layout I'm sharing today!  :)


For my layout I used a wonderful Page Maps sketch by Becky Fleck and some fun papers from the Kate & Co. Cambridge Court collection by My Mind's Eye.  I just happened to have the Spellbinder Tags & Flags Shapeabilities dies Becky Fleck designed to match!  :)


These new stamps are so fun and versatile!  I can see myself using them over and over again!   Make sure to check out all the cool new things they are releasing this month!  So many cool  new stamps & dies!!!


To create my layout I used the following new Technique Tuesday sets:
You can see the full Technique Tuesday line up HERE.  Thanks for peeking.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout! I just ordered some stuff from them too! So hard to resist! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout Mendi. Your photos and layout are just so bright and fun. I miss the summer! I hope it comes very fast as this cold is NOT for me! I am sorry I have not been visiting much, I've been sick but I'm slowly getting through my emails and so you should see me pop up more often. =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! You're always so sweet! I hope you feel better soon! I'll be praying for you! :)

      Delete
  3. how do you do the sewing on the pages? Do you use a regular sewing machine or a "scrapbooking" one? Also, what kind of books do you use to hold your pages? Now that CM is out, I'm looking for one that is similar and will accommodate more 3D items. Your LO are so cute - I will definitely be scraplifiting a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a regular sewing machine. Unfortunately I found the ones for scrapbooking were closer to a children's toy. ;) I am a huge fan of We R Memory Keeper albums. They are really sturdy, well made albums (IMO). I used to do the post bound ones, but since I don't scrapbook in order I've grown tired of rearranging the pages over the years and now use their binders. I love all of their page protectors though. They are a nice thick material and are over-sized at the top so your page doesn't rest on the edge of where you slip it in. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. I read your reply to the gal above^^^^^^^....we are so much alike (other than you can sew:)) I love binder albums, Doodlebugs are great too. I got 2 at Craft Warehouse's Black Friday Sale--love the bright, fun colors! And...I pinned this layout too---so cute (the photos are adorable too---I'm seriously needing some sunshine!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always felt like we were a lot alike too and still feel seriously bummed we don't live closer. Thanks for all your sweet comments. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...