Monday, January 20, 2014

A Doodlebug Lovebirds Valentine's Day Treat Box

Popping in to share a Doodlebug Lovebirds Treat Box that was published in the January 2014 digital issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine.  I made this based on their sketch for the month and it was so quick and easy to put together!


To match the sketch I created a compressed version of Lori Whitlock's 3D Tall Box (with no handle).  I simple shorted the length by squeezing the height measurements (this required I cut a rectangle to fit on the inside bottom to account for the shortened tabs that fold along the bottom, but otherwise it worked beautifully!

Thanks for stopping by.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project---since Paper Crafts went digital I have yet to look at any of them...ugh...so far behind! BUT congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I'm so sad they went digital... :( I just went through and pinned all the things I loved from the last two issues and then asked to cancel my subscription. The digital format is hard for me to actually sit and read. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...