Monday, December 30, 2013

A Year In Review-13 Favorite Layouts in 2013

Today as 2013 draws to a close, I thought I would re-share 13 of my favorite layouts from the past year.

Layout #1: An Echo Park Love Story Layout using cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock.



Layout #2: Another Echo Park Love Story Layout using cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock.


Layout #3: A layout using cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock and papers by Doodlebug.


Layout #4: An Echo Park All About A Boy Layout using cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock.


Layout #5: An 8-1/2 x 11 Double-Page Layout using cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock.


Layout #6: An ombre, rock star themed layout with cutting files by Lori Whitlock.


Layout #7: A Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl Layout using stamps and cutting files by Technique Tuesday.


Layout #8:  A Doodlebug Flower Box layout.


Layout #9:  A Pebbles Inc. Basics layout using a Silhouette background cutting file.


Layout #10- An Echo Park Here & Now Layout using cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock.


Layout #11- A Pebbles Inc. Walnut Grove Layout



Layout #12- An American Crafts Project Life "Honey" layout with Doodlebug Washi Tapes.


Layout #13: An October Afternoon layout with Stamps and matching dies by Technique Tuesday.


I'm embarrassed to say it was hard to narrow it down to 13.  I've never been a very good editor and each new layout I make feels like my favorite.  ;)  I'll be back tomorrow with 13 of my favorite cards from the past year.  Hope you enjoy your New Years Eve festivities!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Your pages are beautiful! I love your work. TFS

    ~Teryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work ... such a beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love all these beautiful layouts. I pinned layout #12 (as it's simple enough I can actually do it :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...