Monday, September 9, 2013

A Technique Tuesday School Days Banner Layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  After sort of a rainy week it was nice to get some sun coming in through my scrapbook room window!  :)

Today I'm finally around to sharing a school themed layout that I shared a peek of back at CHA.  It features several fun stamp sets & some new dies by Technique Tuesday



I decided to pair their newest banner stamps and matching dies with some "vintage" October Afternoon papers, label stickers & rub-ons in my stash that still hadn't seen any love.  :)



I cut and stamped my banners on the different patterned papers and then clipped off the ends and folded them over the twine.  To mix it up a bit I thought it would be fun to use their "Just My Type" alphabet set to create my title on the banner which I popped up with foam tape for extra dimension.

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have some dies to match my favorite Technique Tuesday sets!  It really speeds things up and adds so many creative possiblities!  :)

Just to recap, I used the following sets to create my layout today:
You can also find many other great fall themed projects using more of their stamps and dies in a special gallery found HERE.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Make sure to check back Thursday when I will be sharing a Silhouette video tutorial on how to make your own custom print and cuts.  :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mendi! This is a great layout, I love all the stitching and stamps. So clean but not boring at all. Hope all is well, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Mendi! Love the matching stamp & die set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love how you used red/white/blue for something non-patriotic. The apple to mimic your daughter's shirt is so cute. Love this!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...