Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Paris Inspired Teen Girls Birthday Party

This past weekend my oldest daughter turned 13 which instantly made me feel like a middle-aged Mom (which I guess I must face the reality that I am, but it's hitting me hard this week).  ;)


After much debate over her theme she finally settled on a Black, White and Lilac Paris themed slumber party with spa-like gift bags and activities.


These were her Birthday invitations. I made them with various Silhouette cutting files, cardstock, vinyl and my printer.


For her cupcakes, I cut liners on my Silhouette from Echo Park Dots & Striped patterned paper and created matching toppers using Doodlebug's new lilac pixies which I cut in half.


I was so excited after creating her invites to discover that Lori Whitlock had created a treat bag topper that matched our invites perfectly!  We filled each bag with a facial mask, eos lip balm and nail polish to use the night of the party.


As a last minute addition I decided to make some matching thank you cards last night.  My daughter was so spoiled with everything she received and the girls were so appreciative of the work I put into everything that I wanted to make them a special card.  I have officially used every square inch I had of this lilac cardstock so I could only afford the small splash of color.  ;)





Well that about wraps it up.  One party down and one more to go... I have started preparations for my youngest daughter's birthday party in October with a Despicable Me minion theme.   :)

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. WOW... I bet Sydney was thrilled!! I know I would have been. Gorgeous birthday décor Mendi. The invites and thank you cards are gorgeous. I just love that she wanted a Paris theme with spa like accessories. I love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...