Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Vinyl 101 Step-by-Step Tutorial & Birdie Love Card

At Lori Whitlock's request I have an easy step-by-step tutorial on her blog today sharing how to cut and use vinyl on a simple little card (which also features her super fun Here & Now collection which she designed for Echo Park).  While vinyl is perfect for so many home decor projects, I  personally adore using it for my cards and scrapbook layouts!  It's the perfect medium when it comes to cutting delicate files that would ordinarily shred cardstock.







Make sure to hop over HERE and check it out.  For all those new Silhouette owners my hope is to teach you something new and for everyone else, I would love to inspire you to play with vinyl more and give it a try for your next intricate cutting project!  :)


To create my card today I used the following cutting files designed by Lori Whitlock:

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...