Monday, April 22, 2013

Lori Whitlock Announces Her New Creative Team!



Did  you catch the announcement over at Lori's blog today?!  She has announced the two newest creative team members for the paper team!  I couldn't be more excited with her choices!  I love and am inspired by everything I've seen both of them create so far.  She also introduced an entirely new digital team on Friday at her blog.  You can check the post out HERE.

I am thrilled to be staying on for another term as well.  Yay!  It has been such a fun, positive experience and I am looking forward to many more months of creating with all of Lori's beautiful papers and cutting files!  :)

With the new term we will be having a new schedule so I don't have anything new to share today, but I am hoping to have some fun cards to share here soon.  I have been busy, BUSY making cards for two of the calls that were out at Paper Craft magazine and over the last several weeks have created 47 different cards!!!  I can hardly believe it myself.  I honestly was just feeling inspired by what they were looking for.  32 of them are Christmas cards so win or lose I figure I am set for sending them out to friends and family and having lots to share on my blog later this year.  ;)

...Until next time, I hope you have a great week and are enjoying some sunshine in your neck of the woods.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another term Mendi...your work is always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...