Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Teresa Collins Wedding Themed Layout

How's it going?  I thought I would finally share a layout I made for one of the Craft Warehouse Scrapbook challenges about 6 months back. 

For this one we were given a Teresa Collins chipboard embellishment (mine was the flower button) and a half sheet of the doubled sided Teresa Collins music note paper to use. I paired them with some other Teresa Collins 6x6 papers and some coordinating My Mind's Eye and Authentique scraps I had in the same colors.


I used sketch #39 designed by Susan Stringfellow found HERE.  I loved the simple, graphic feel of the sketch and how it looked paired with wedding photos.  Even more, I love how it utilized so many small scraps of paper! 



Pretty simple, but I gotta say it was so nice finally getting some of these photos scrapbooked after sitting in my photo box since 2008!  ;) 

Thanks so much for swing by. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mendi! Great layout!! Love your blog too...so nice and bright! Thanks for stoppin' by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendi once again you have a gorgeous layout! I enjoy seeing your work as you are super talented my friend and you inspire me!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...