Thursday, April 4, 2013

A My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side Birthday Card

I just realized I never got around to sharing a card I had published in the March/April issue of Paper Crafts Magazine! I submitted this for article asking for country themed cards.


I ran one of the cardstock cutouts from the collection through my printer (attached to 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper) which allowed me to personalize the "So Happy" sentiment for any occasion. I then punched circles for scallop along top to look like they are part of the pennants hanging below. A little sanding & inking the edges completed my card giving it a worn country feel.

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper & Cutout- My Mind’s Eye "On The Bright Side" collection
Flower- Petaloo
Brads: Making Memories
Circle Punch- EK Success
Chalk Ink- Colorbox
Font: SNF Lollihop

Thanks so swinging by.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! It is so pretty and colorful.. =)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...