Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Jillibean Soup Southern Chicken Dumpling Card

I'm back with another Easter card I created using the second sketch found in the March~April issue of Papercrafts



I used some of Jillibean Soup's adorable Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup papers from last Easter.  Their cardstock cutout label worked perfect for this sketch!  Pretty quick and simple.  Now I'm going to see about getting it in the mail to my dear Grandma--She lives alone and I know she will cherish it. 

Don't forget to take some time to brighten someone's day this Easter with some happy mail.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! very cute! love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Mendi! Please stop by my blog if you will and follow me using Bloglovin.... I have already added you through there.. =)
    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...