Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter CHA- Technique Tuesday- Day #4

I'm back today to share my final 8x8 layout created for Technique Tuesday's CHA booth using two new sets by Ali Edwards.

As soon as I saw these new sets I had a vision of what I wanted my layout to look like and be about.  I just barely squeaked by with enough space with the smaller layout size to pull it off.  I was worried that I would have almost zero space left for embellishing, but the heart stamps (topped with some Glossy Accents) came to my rescue.  :)


The two cool new sets I used are called For Our Family and Circle of Love.
 

My husband and daughters had so much fun being interviewed for this layout that I must remember to make a full sized version for my own 12x12 scrapbook (this one will go in my Mother-in-Law's 8x8 album). Never before has my husband shown ANY interest in my scrapbooking until this baby came along. He actually followed me down to my craft room to see how it was progressing and then again to read the finished piece. Talk about warming my heart. ;)
 
Well, once again you can see the full release here.  Thanks for hanging with me.  I'll be back next week to share lots of new Valentine's Day projects!  Hope you have an awesome weekend!  :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is so cute! Love your use of those cute Ali stamps (going on my "wish list")...what a super fun page. And that's so cool that your DH got into it too!! Love when that happens:))) Also love your little touch of glossy accents on those cute little hearts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little layout and interviewing your family is such a great idea. :) All these stamps are on my wish list too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...