Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another Jillibean Soup Card

Today I have another Jillibean Soup card to share using a combination of their Neopolitan Bean Bisque and Sweet and Sour Soup collections.  :)

 
For this card I fussy cut one of the telephones from the patterned paper and then added rhinestonse and a little red wire for a realistic looking phone cord.  This was so easy to do--I just twisted the wire quickly around the tip of my paper piercer and sandwiched a flat section on both ends behind the phone with foam tape. 
 
The "call me" and "i miss you" were spelled out using Jillibean stickers.  The orange numbered paper is from their sweet and sour collection, but it just worked so well with the telephone theme I thought. 
 
On a side note, today is officially the big day where I have my first projects featured on Lori Whitlock's blog (the same ones I accidently shared here on Friday).  There is also another fun Halloween project by Lisa Bell being shared so make sure to check it out.  ;)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 




2 comments:

  1. Cute card Mendi...and I really like how you used the orange number paper as the background...great idea! And that red twisted wire looks awesome---you are soooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card, definitely trendy! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...