Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Bella Blvd. Baby Girl Layout

Hey there!

I just wanted to say thank you to those who left sweet comments and words of encouragement.  I really appreciate every comment and it really brightened my day.  For today's layout I used Bella Blvd's Sweet "Baby Girl" Collection along with some of their Sophisticates Ciao Chip alphas.


I added some more hand-stitching on this one. It's one of my favorite ways to add a little fun detail when I don't personally own all the matching embellishments in a line.


I'm always looking for fun ways to add as many cute patterned papers to a layout as possible and the idea of lining up rows of pennants was a great way of doing this. These types of pennants always sort of remind me of a Princess's castle anyway so it seemed suiting with my title and photos. Once again I stole the little half inch piece that you cut off & toss from the 12x12 papers with the "baby girl" line name to embellish one of the pennants.  ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by!





Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper- Bella Blvd. Baby Girl collection
Chipboard Alphas- Bella Blvd. Sophisticates Ciao Chip
Cardstock- Bazzill Basics
Pennant Dies- Spellbinders
Heart Dies- Sizzix Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers
Princess Word Diecut- Silhouette
Chalk Ink- Colorbox
Thread- Coats & Clark
Rhinestones- Queen & Company
Buttons- Craft Supply
Embroidery Floss- DMC

3 comments:

  1. this is such a cute layout Mendi. I love the pennants!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how cute! Those photos are just precious! Love the little pennants..great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...