Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Neutral "Beautiful Butterflies" Card

Hello!

Today's share is a more neutral take on a butterfly card...  In fact I made this for Craft Warehouse's stamp club and the challenge was to go neutral (they supplied the Studio Calico chipboard butterfly and jute twine).  I am usually all about bright (and more bright), but I had a lot of fun stretching outside of my comfort zone on this one.


I used some of the neutrals from Echo Park's For the Record mini 6x6 pad and stamped the background with the Beautiful Butterflies stamps (and sentiment) by Papertrey Ink.  I didn't have the black rhinestones I had in mind so I colored clear ones using a black copic marker.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper-Echo Park For the Record 6x6 Pad
Stamps- Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies
Ink- Versafine "Onyx Black", Ranger Adirondack "Latte"
Chalk Ink- Colorbox "Creamy Brown"
Rhinestones- Kaiser Craft
Pen- Copic Marker "black"
Other: Thread, jute twine

Thanks for peeking!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...