Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2 Spring & Summer Double Page Layouts

Hi there!

Thanks for bearing with me through all these old shares. I am in the process of trying to put together entries for both Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd's Design Team Calls. I am making a few extra projects using their products that I hope to share on my blog here very soon. :)  In the meantime I have two more double page layouts to share with you today...

This first layout is one I made ages ago for the 2-page category at Pagemaps 2nd Anniversary Sketch Challenge (I think they celebrated their 6th anniversary this year if that tells you anything). I love how this sketch called for a larger than life photo (10x14). The flowers were diecut on my Silhouette to match the patterned paper and then embellished with my favorite Signo Uniball white gel pen.


For the second one I again turned to a Pagemaps sketch, this time using Fancy's Pants Key Lime Pie Paper and Rub-ons (another one of those collections that I couldn't wait to get my hands on--I still adore the bright colors and soft prints).

Thanks for stopping by!  :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh these are sweet! I haven't been to your blog for awhile...have a lot of catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to say I really like your new blog design (with how long it's been since I've "visited", it's may not be new to you....but it is to me and it's adorable!!! I've been thinking about changing mine up soon....so you've even inspired me with that!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and beautifully crafted as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your design team entries. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...