Monday, June 18, 2012

Two Final Craft Warehouse Layouts...

Well, as my term with Craft Warehouse officially draws to a close, I am finally getting around to posting my last two layouts I created for them...

We had the pleasure of working with a variety of different products on this particular assignment.  It's almost like they were trying to get as many unique displays as possible out of us before wrapping up as they have decided to discontinue the design team as we know it and switch to guest designers on their blog instead.  ;)

My first layout uses paper and cutouts from EK Success' new Disney Paper pad and matching embellishments...




For this Donald Duck, the cutout was of a grouchy, mad Donald Duck which didn't fit with the mood of my page so I fussy cut him out and then cut a Donald Duck head from the patterned paper to use over the top instead.  Since the other head was a bit oversized, I popped it up on a pop dot for a bobble head effect.  My six year old thinks he's so funny.
For the second layout, we were each given a different Echo Park mini kit to work with. I was given their 4th of July kit which was perfect since I had a plethora of 4th of July photos from several years just waiting to be scrapbooked. :)

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the gallery pages featuring all of my fellow designers inspiring work for this assignment here.  I am so happy I had the honor of working with each of them and I thank Craft Warehouse for the opportunity!  :)

"Donald Duck Love" Supplies:
Patterned Paper- EK Success
Cardstock- Bazzill (orange/navy), American Crafts (white)
Cutouts- EK Success
Alphas- American Crafts Thickers
Circle Punch- EK Success
Baker's Twine- We R Memory Keepers
Washi Tape- Queen & Co.
Ink- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
White Gel Pen- Uni-Ball Signo
Free Font- Donald

"Star Spangled Sweeties" Supplies:
Patterned Paper- Echo Park
Cardstock Stickers- Echo Park
Alphas- American Crafts Thickers
Ribbon- American Crafts
Wood Veneer Stars- Studio Calico
Rhinestones- Queen & Co.
Pearls- Queen & Co.
Glitter Glue- Ranger Stickles (star dust)
White Wash- Ranger Distress Stain (picket fence)
Staples- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Ink- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Other- Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...