Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Lollipop Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing another card which I made when I was challenged by my local scrapbook store to make a card using the pinking circle diecut and this hot pink brad on a card somehow. I chose to create a cheerful and fun shaped card using the Sweet Lollipop card template by Silhouette America.



After I cut out and adhered all the pieces, I went over the swirl with Stickles glitter glue. The inside Spellbinders pinking circle was stamped with a Hero Arts Scalloped circle stamp and the cute sentiment is from the Fillable Frames #1 series by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I will try to set a new personal record by posting yet again. For those friends and family that subscribe, but don't scrapbook (wink-wink) I apologize in advance. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using my card design, I like the inside of the card as well !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...