Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A couple more Spring Cards

OK, so I completely dropped the ball on having a new post for each day of the week last week so today I have two cards to share. :)

I made this card for last month's Card Club using Unity stamps to match Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious Mini Deck. We were challenged to use the green ribbon and little "beads" on our card in some way...

This second card started out as a Craft Warehouse make-n-take at Card club this month, but it was a bit too simple for my taste, so I dressed it up to put my own mark on it. I added the pink stripes (using Impression Obsession background stamp), cut out a scalloped frame (using Spellbinder dies) which I stiched on, added the fun little white enamel dots to the berry (by Ranger) and added the bow, button and baker's twine for some extra flair... Between the two of us I think it turned out pretty cute--Marilyn had the most clever idea to use flower petals cut apart from a daisy punch to use for the green part of the strawberry! (Other supplies: patterned paper by Doodlebug and Itty Bitty Stamp by Unity).

1 comment:

  1. These are both so cute and charming! LOVE the bright colors! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...