Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One more Lawn Fawn Card...

Here's my last Lawn Fawn card I was working on. I had to run to Joann's to get the tulle today to complete the idea I had. For $.17 I came home with enough tulle to embellish 3 or 4 cards. Such a deal and yet I think it was the perfect finishing touch!

It's really hard to see, but the darker green has a bow print and the lighter green has a flower print. I think I need to switch to a darker ink, but luckily the subtle look works for this card.



Thanks for peeking and thanks again to Lawn Fawn for the entertaining challenge--If nothing else it was a pure pleasure to have a good excuse to play with my toys! :)

6 comments:

  1. Ack! I love this! I would totally wear that dress too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card I would so buy it if I could.I like your slide show you got there got to run. bye bye!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, Mendi! Love the way you dressed up the dress -- the tulle really is the perfect finishing touch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! That tulle makes such a statement. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...