Monday, August 9, 2010

August Pagemaps Blog Challenge

About the only scrapbooking I get done these days is for various scrap challenges and Becky Fleck's Page Maps Blog challenges are always favorites of mine! I wasn't totally feeling this sketch when I started (a rarity when it comes to her stuff), but as I started going and made it fit my needs I ended up really enjoying it.

Here's the challenge Sketch:


The pictures and journaling are from a post I made here last June when I saw my actress idol, Keri Russell, in person. I was kinda fearing working with these precious photos and not doing them proper justice, but they were some of the only 3 vertical photos I had to play with and in the end I'm satisfied with how it turned out. Here's my take on it:

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: BoBunny
Journaling Notebook: Making Memories
Flowers & Leaves: Prima
Buttons: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Michaels
Embroidery Floss: DMC
Fonts: Bernard MT Condensed &
SlashHmkBold (title) cut out on Silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...