Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Haircuts

Today was half days so while Hayley was in preschool, I took Sydney out to lunch and drove her to Kid's Kuts in Gresham to get her haircut (Hayley had her special date there on Friday). They always come back feeling like pampered princesses, but this time much to their delight the gal snuck in some glittery goodness when Mom wasn't looking. Sydney walked around all night trying to make sure none of it would shake out. Love this place! We can usually wash it once without removing the rubberbands so we get many days of enjoyment with it afterwards.




I may be biased, but I think I was blessed with the most beautiful girls! Don't they look so grown up?! They had very definite ideas about how they should pose. Well, I'm off to enjoy at least part of a movie in my cozy bed (Yoshi's on business so it's a rare treat for me to watch late night TV in bed). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...