Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling Invisible

I just put the finishing touches on this layout today. I did this one for a minimalist challenge where you were only allowed to use one piece of cardstock and one piece of patterned paper (with no other embellishments unless made from those two pieces of paper). Wow! What a challenge! Not only is this a huge departure from my usual style of mixing 3 or 4 different patterned papers, but I had to find a way to do my journaling on that dark navy background without printing it on another lighter cardstock so I finally journaled by hand! Can ya believe it?



My title was cutout on my silhouette. I cut my 12x12 paper in half so it would fit on the cutting mat and then taped it back together and hid the seam uner the blue band. :)


About this photo... I found it when I went to download my photos onto my computer and was completely blown away. Apparently Sydney had nabbed my camera and took this shot of herself when I wasn't looking. She does this quite often, but this one turned out amazing I thought! :)

1 comment:

  1. For sure! I can't believe she took that herself! So amazing... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...