Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Page Maps Blog Challenge

So for anyone who knows me well, I am a huge fan of Becky Fleck and her amazing sketches at www.pagemaps.com. I'm so in love that I find myself using them for almost everything I do now. Anyway, I love to participate in all her blog challenges so I thought I would share my take on it this month's challenge.

Here's the sketch I needed to use...


Here's my take on it (You can click on photo to enlarge)...


I took these senior portraits of my little sister, Meranda, who's graduating from High School this Friday. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was graduating and she's 16 years younger! Where did the time go??? I guess I'm getting "old" and I don't want to admit it. LOL.

Anyway, I was super happy with how quickly the page went together (like 2 hours which is about as fast as I ever get) and yet it's still one of my favorites. :)

3 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable!! I just love that black and white patterned paper set against the primary colors . . . it totally makes it pop and draws out her zebra print!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job on the sketch! I was going to say the same thing about the black & white paper - it just draws your eyes in. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...