Friday, May 15, 2009

About Me


Thanks for visiting my blog!  I am a 40-year old gal who fell head over heals in love with paper crafting from the first moment I stumbled upon it with the birth of my oldest daughter 14 years ago.  I have been married to my college sweetheart for 18 years and together we have two girls and a well loved cat named Romeo.  We live in Southwest Washington, bordering Portland, Oregon and I completely love it here.

I am jumping back into paper crafting with both feet after working crazy long hours at a home business that didn't make me happy. The ironic thing is my business started as a way for me to make extra money to buy all my favorite scrapbook supplies. Unfortunately it took me way too long to realize that while I was able to buy all the supplies I was drooling over, I hardly had the time to actually play with them. Well, that's all over. I have made the decision to pursue my dreams of working for my favorite manufacturers and submitting my designs more regularly to the magazines. It may sound sappy and trite, but I've learned that creating daily and sharing this hobby with friends is what truly makes me happy!   :)


I participate in affiliate programs for Technique Tuesday, Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog (at NO additional cost to you). Please know I will never share or even review a product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like.

Thanks again for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so if you have the time, leave me a comment from time to time saying "hi". 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...